Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Note from Dr Patterson concerning class "ABCs of Fisheries Science and Management for Fishermen"</DIV></DIV>"I'll check into the numbers tomorrow, as well as check on whether the course can be resurrected if there is sufficient interest. There is also the chance that the course can be rescheduled for early May if there is a chance to get a better turnout. For this initial offering, it would be great to get at least 10. I requested no compensation for leading this short course, so the turnout issue has nothing to do with that. I just think that it would take at least 10 to get a really good discussion going on any given subject, but maybe I am wrong there. I will let you know what I find out tomorrow if you can keep me posted as to the interest in the fishing community."</DIV></DIV>If interested you need toCALL UWF TODAY, or we lose the opportunity to increase our understanding! 474-2914 or 473-7468.</DIV></DIV>Robert, LITECATCH, Joe, Chris, Wes, Mark, Bob, Cobe, Realtor, Garbo, Pinksnapper, Angus....let's give it a try.</DIV>

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
I can't do it in April. Better chance in May. I'll be cobia fishing,,,,,one of the fish you can still keep your bag limit of one. I am sure that will change soon too.

·
Registered
163 Posts
If it's "ABC's" why do they call it "science"??? I'd like to attend if in May since I'll be boat riding with LiteCatch all of April!! :poke

WayneO

1 - 3 of 3 Posts