Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we finished clearing a 4 wheeler path down to a plot that we need to clear and plant now,back on 5/9...so I figured, what the heck - lets strap up the ole cam. So I go up this past Sunday to do some work, was curious if I had anything on camera, even though there is no corn or anything out yet - I was hoping that curiousity would have a deer or two come up thru the path....well, here is some of what I found...

Had to laugh...these guys seem as curious about the damn camera as a deer would be! :doh

Is it me or does the first guy look pissed?!?!?! lmao

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah...I meant to mention that these guys are "doodlebugs"...they are doing seismic work all around the area where the property is at, theyhave their 'base camp' (helicopter an all) set up right across the highway from our south gate - and damn do we have equipment and wires all over the place! :banghead

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL - this is up in Wallace, AL, just a couple miles from the Escambia/Conecuh Co line....but I can see where the fella in the second pic could cause a bit of confusion! :letsdrink

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'">Yep, I bet it is the same people.I have a video of the helicopter flying over us that I took for our kids, when it was flying back over to land after dropping off a bunch of stuff.I got the camera dug out after they had flown off and only had one ?lil yellow thingie? (full of wires/equipment I am sure)out of five left hanging under it...but I was able to geta picof them as they were dropping it in to thick a** woods on the far, backside of our property:<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'">
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
There are a lot of people up in that area makeing a lot of money off oil and N gas. I buddy of mine has family up that way that has both oil and n gas fields on there property.

·
Registered
858 Posts
That seismic exploration is pretty cool we helped along a mapping project in Flomaton and I have seen the tell tale survey tape blue and white in Atmore. Lots of high tech chit and explosives. Fun work...hopefully they will find some product on your land$$$

·
Registered
311 Posts
U need to put some burritos or nachos in the feeder and see how many of them you can get there.:doh

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CJF (5/29/2009)U need to put some burritos or nachos in the feeder and see how many of them you can get there.:doh
I know right - add some Corona's and who knows how many I could bring in!!! I might just get a crew or two worth of guys, put a couple roofing crews together - and with hurricane season right around the corner....it could turn into something quite profiable!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts