Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
We have 4 55 gallon drums of corn. Paid $40 a drum for the last 2, we mix it 50/50 with roasted soybeans in the feeders. But i also pour the soybeans on the ground in front of our cameras. Put out 20-25 pounds in front of the reolink Saturday at 11:30, Monday by noon it was gone. The deer stand there and pig out on it. 36% protein.

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
We have 4 55 gallon drums of corn. Paid $40 a drum for the last 2, we mix it 50/50 with roasted soybeans in the feeders. But i also pour the soybeans on the ground in front of our cameras. Put out 20-25 pounds in front of the reolink Saturday at 11:30, Monday by noon it was gone. The deer stand there and pig out on it. 36% protein.
That's awesome. I was never able to get them to eat straight soy bean up here always had to be mixed with something they liked. Like Sweet feed, molasses, Syrup unless it was dead of winter right before spring..

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Been feeding Casey's triple threat for several years now. Corn',soybeans, rice bran, molasses, and some other shit mixed in. Also feed some cattle developer from Circle t feed. Developer is a little over 10 a bag and triple threat is about 13 this year. Triple threat is the best shit made. I'll also mix what Jeremy said sometimes. Wrangler sweet feed corn and oats.

·
Super Moderator
30,450 Posts
I'm gonna buy my bulk corn this weekend so I'm curious how much Biden is raping me.....I have a club foot doe hanging out at my house with a fawn I've been feeding regular.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I pass one of those MaizeCraze dispensers in Brewton on the way up to my place, anyone ever used it? There is also one at a gas station 10 mins down the road from my place in Evergreen that doesn't have the silo dispenser, but it has like lockers I guess with bags in it. Looks like it's meant for people just buying a bag or two at a time.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
You can get the roasted soybeans in Frisco city al straight from the roaster or he has vending machines in several places in Alabama. Closest 2 to most of you is evergreen and georgiana.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Yep, just turn some dogs loose, the deer will come out of the woodwork!

Reactions: DLo and stevenattsu
21 - 40 of 76 Posts