Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
The HTV-2 is designed to be launched to the edge of space, separate from its booster and maneuver through the atmosphere at 13,000 mph before intentionally crashing into the ocean.

I don't get this. Why the Hell would we develop a trillion dollar "Craft" that intentionaly tries to fly and then crashes into the ocean? If it did work, and the end game was achieved( Getting anywhere on earth in an hour) What good would that do when it's not even weaponized?

·
Registered
591 Posts
You know, Einstein had a time travel theory relative to speed of light I believe. Interesting stuff...

·
PDC Fishing Team
1,970 Posts
The HTV-2 is designed to be ... crashing into the ocean.

I don't get this. Why the Hell would we develop a trillion dollar "Craft" that intentionaly tries to fly and then crashes into the ocean? ...

Open your mind Turtle..... If this craft were used to transport politicians, it would be the best investment ever made! :thumbup:

·
Registered
318 Posts
You know, Einstein had a time travel theory relative to speed of light I believe. Interesting stuff...
Speed of light = 186,000 miles per second or 671,000,000 miles per hour.

They have a little more work to do to get there.... :D

·
Registered
591 Posts
Well, he never actually proved it. He couldn't even set to mach in his day, if I'm not mistaken.

We have a lot to learn. Who knows?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts