Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Video -

While we were trekking up river looking for good Sheepshead spots we stumbled across a INSANE looking sunken Boat that had been in this spot for quite some time. Fishing this spot was awesome, definitely one of the coolest spots I have ever fished!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
nice trip. do you ever use a boga grip to land those fish? takes some practice to get good at it, but once you master it, it makes things much easier.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Boat has been there for years. About like finding Robinson Island.
No kidding. This goober blocked me on facebook. Dude called me a comedian for calling him out on his click bait BS videos, funny thing is, he is the one people are laughing at.

·
Premium Member
9,612 Posts
Friggin youtube spammer. He reached his limit on stupid a long time ago.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Friggin youtube spammer. He reached his limit on stupid a long time ago.
No kidding. Nothing worse than seeing EPIC or HUGE or AMAZING or WEIRD or some other BULLSH!T like that every time I get on pff or a facebook fishing group. Wish the mods would ban this guy and his shitty videos of crap fishing trips lol.

Look at the kayak reports main page. The last 15 are him and SHEEPSHEAD videos...sheesh.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
No kidding. Nothing worse than seeing EPIC or HUGE or AMAZING or WEIRD or some other BULLSH!T like that every time I get on pff or a facebook fishing group. Wish the mods would ban this guy and his shitty videos of crap fishing trips lol.

Look at the kayak reports main page. The last 15 are him and SHEEPSHEAD videos...sheesh.
don't know the history here, but i enjoy the videos. kinda breaks the winter blahs.

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,985 Posts
Come on guys, he's gotta make it sound interesting so you'll watch the videos so he can make money from the advertisers on the videos. But he's a teenager, and that's how they act.

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,985 Posts
^^^ I know right ^^^, seems like a business to me, and should have to pay like all the other business advertisers.
There's the other guy that does it too, but he isn't a goober like this guy.

·
Premium Member
9,612 Posts
^^^ I know right ^^^, seems like a business to me, and should have to pay like all the other business advertisers.
There's the other guy that does it too, but he isn't a goober like this guy.
I dunno. Both are pretty gooberish.

Reactions: Murphy's Law

·
Premium Member
9,612 Posts
Arrrrrrr!!!

Reactions: Boat-Dude

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
ok since ya'll brought it up i been meaning to say something about those poor little mangroves that never had a chance to get to full size. i mean make a "snappa samich" out of something else bigger.
go out to three mile bridge and catch all you want two pound or bigger, if you got the balls in a kayak:thumbup:

jack

·
Premium Member
9,612 Posts
Don't be such an Asshole. If it was't for this Guy, You would not know how to Humanely Kill a Redfish............ How about a Thank You Sometime.:whistling:
I can not lie. You speak the truth.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts