Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings PFF'ers...

I wanted to post a recap of 2008 starting with our AL trip which several members on here so graciously helped us with... Especially BT66, we got on fish right away and had 5 great days of fishing last April..

Been a busy and good year for us and we put a few miles on.. I had the tracker from the Gulf of Mexico all the way to Red Lake in NW Ontario Canada over the course of the spring and summer..

With a couple of side trips to fish the Detroit river walleye run in the spring (awesome fisher) and Lake St Clair for Perch and those rod bending Smallmouth...

I want to extend an invitation to all you folks who helped: Any of you want to fish the Detroit river, Lake St Clair, Northern Minnesota or Northwest Ontario don't hesitate to email..

I will be glad to help put you on fish.. I know this is a fishing forum, but I am throwing a few "other" photo's on also...

The first two photo's explain why i'm in here killing time on the puter... Too darn cold outside!

15 degrees last night and snowing now and blowing.. Brrrr.. You all enjoy that paradise you are fortunate to live in..

God bless and Merry Christmas

Larry, Jodie and Chance Hall

<div style="width:480px; text-align: center;"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://w235.photobucket.com/pbwidget.swf?pbwurl=http://w235.photobucket.com/albums/ee173/chancehal/08 hunting and fishing/e725901d.pbw" height="360" width="480">

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
Thats a great photo album! I use to fish that bridge all the time when i was younger. I've been thinking about puttin my kayak in over there this week and giving it a go.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
08 has been a darn good one..

09 is going to be much quieter but hey it's that way sometimes.. Darn economy anyways

thanks for the kind comments and you all enjoy your good weather down there

LH

1 - 10 of 10 Posts