Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall we just marked all of our watermelons down to $4.99 at the store. Buy the first one for full price and get the next one for $3.00, or buy 3 for $10.00. We got plenty of Silver King, and all or our Chilton county peaches are $0.99 cent a lb. We have all the butter beans, field peas, and pink eyes you want. Mention you are from the forum and get a 10% discount on any purchase over $10. We are open till 7, and will be open tomarrow and monday for normal business hours. Our number is 850-439-0102, if you got any questions give us a call.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Good idea to post on this blog. I have told several folks that you are there. Nice looking shop and everything that I have purchased has been good. I had some honey this morning. I will be down shortly.

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
I plan to come and get some peaches. Is Lewis there today?
I live in the next county north of Chilton (Shelby 5 miles from county line)...the peaches are delicious this year. In fact Susan pealed about 5 this morning and everytime I make a round through the house I have to visit the bowl in the kitchen and stab (I keep a fork in it) a section. Had peaches for breakfast if that's what you want to call it.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Nature's Produce

Nature's Produce is on 9th Ave. close to Poor Richards and almost across from Barnes Grocery. I got some good peaches there yesterday. They are very ripe and not hard. Also, good Tupelo honey from the Wakulla/Crawfordville area.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry about that man, Yes we are called Nature's Produce, thank you Mrs. Hunter for your help, I do hope you enjoyed the peaches. You should get onto Luis for not knowing you were on the forum though. He should have known that lol.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Nature's Produce

Keep letting us know when you get something in fresh. I try to check the forum at least once a day. Right now I find the aquaculture idea intriguing on one of the blogs so I'm checking morning and afternoon. Hunter and I will try to come by at least once a week. By the way the corn was sweet. I cut it off the cob and put in a little butter and a tiny bit of salt then cooked on stovetop about 30 min and it was tender. Okra was good too. It was greener than some of the other places around town. Being a southerner, I am picky about okra. Thanks for helping us at the store.

·
Registered
3 Posts
snakeman, yall do a good job over there. What kind of plant is the tupelo honey made from.Just ate some of that silver king corn 2 minutes in microwave and butter try it sometimes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello ALL!
We have a new batch of chilton county peaches in today. We picked and brought them down last night! We also have a sale on our frresh shelled peas and beans
Peas are $3.99 lb, Beans are $4.50 lb. By the bushel Peas are $28 and beans are $30. Watermelons are 3 for $10 or $3.50 ea. Hope to see you soon! Always remember Keeep a line in the water!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Earthquake,
Tupello honey actually comes from the tupelo trees grown in Apalachacola, Fl
It will not crystalize! even after being in cold temp. this is one of the only honeys that wil do so

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Hello ALL!
We have a new batch of chilton county peaches in today. We picked and brought them down last night! We also have a sale on our frresh shelled peas and beans
Peas are $3.99 lb, Beans are $4.50 lb. By the bushel Peas are $28 and beans are $30. Watermelons are 3 for $10 or $3.50 ea. Hope to see you soon! Always remember Keeep a line in the water!!
Thanks for the info on the peaches. Will be by in the morning for more. Got some the other day and they were juicy and sweet. Made some breakfast Panini sandwiches with them. A cup of coffee went well with this sandwich.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Snakeman, those peaches you have today are the best i have seen in pensacola so far they are wonderful, I also bought 2 bushels of the butterbeans to put up, they seem like some of the varieties from south georgia better taste, do you no where they came from. I also stand to correct you a little on th name the tree it is what they call a sweet gum tupelo tree, that is a tree that grows on the appalchicola river . I heard there tupelo honey bee production was down over 60 percent this year so buy all you can , It will be gone very soon.You and Luis keep u the good work, yall are on to something. I think the owners should give yall a raise. LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts