Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
When can we expect the water to warm in the bays to 70 degrees?

Right now it's about 60-65, last weeks cold snap we had lowered it down again! But it's looking good this week I would think our water temp should start to look good! We should be clear of cold fronts! I'm with ya, can't wait for the flats to warm up to 70's good times!! Good luck brother

·
Banned
3,674 Posts
Kill the Messenger....I Mean the Groundhog

Seems that this week is not going to be the burner that we thought, unless something changes drastically. Prediction now is for a lot of North winds and nights, at the end of the week, around 51 F. Will warm weather (water) never arrive? It may not be six more weeks of Winter but this is the coolest Spring I can remember since the early 90s; other than the week of high 40s and low 50s in Miami about four years ago. This sucks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Water temp has risen 2 degrees each of the past two days but some storms are coming in tomorrow. Hopefully early next week we should start seeing a good rise.

·
Banned
3,674 Posts
You shoulda been here next week

Next week is going to be awesome. A full week of Southeast winds. It is going to be so ON. To heck with Winter. The hunting season so hot that you could wear your Speedo (if you owned one) and the first of fishing season/turkey season like the frozen tundra. Climate change indeed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts