Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are a pair of 5' plus rattlers i killed sunday at high noon in Bay Minette, I kill snakes!!! they still had there heads thats why I aint holdin them up. This pic is taken 6' away fromm them in my jeep.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
It was sunny and warm enough Sunday to get them moving. I have a feeling with as long as it's been cold this year the snake problem is going to be bad when it finally warms up. Just think about it, these guys have been hibernating waiting longer for it to warm up than usual, they're probably pretty hungry right about now!

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
THANKS NASCAR!!! i just knocked over the couch and the computer over while running away screaming...i cant stand snakes...good, bad or ugly!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I shot a 2-2 1/2 foot long rattle snake on Feb 6th just after 10 am up in Wallace. We had just gotten to our lease and I walked to the tree line along the road in from the gate to pee, and just as I was finishing, I looked up bout 2-3 feetin front ofme and there it was coiled up next to a pine right along a deer trail thru the pines....very unnerving to say the least! lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts