Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
In the first one after the cop yelled at her to get back and she screamed " or what?"...guess she found out "what".

Guys, she's available.

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spoiled generation but they were saying that about us sixties kids too. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Supposedly when we get older we get wiser. Sometimes wonder if if it's true.
Different with current crop, instant gratification has changed things.
If the 'net goes down, will they be able to function?
BTW, still have a landline. ;)

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,591 Posts
This is what really bugs me, these KIDS say and do all this crazy shit and people try to explain it away. When in the hell did we listen to KIDS? When I was a KID I was told to shut up and sit down the adults were talking. When these KIDS say something totally stupid, people start trying to explain why it's not true/crazy instead of just telling them to shut up and sit down. All you see in these crowds/mobs is 95% KIDS.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
This is what really bugs me, these KIDS say and do all this crazy shit and people try to explain it away. When in the hell did we listen to KIDS? When I was a KID I was told to shut up and sit down the adults were talking. When these KIDS say something totally stupid, people start trying to explain why it's not true/crazy instead of just telling them to shut up and sit down. All you see in these crowds/mobs is 95% KIDS.
Schools are dealing with this too. A Supreme Court landmark case was in favor of student due process before suspension.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Hell if I got in trouble at school their punishment was nothing to what I got at home
Nowadays the parents are at the school raising hell because their little angels don’t ever do anything wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have heard parents try to turn the blame on the teacher. As I got more senior and ornery, I would go back at them. Some of the young teachers were intimidated but there is something to say about age and experience.

·
Center Mass at 300m
2,140 Posts
beat da't azz one good time and leave 'em with a cracked orbital, they'll never do that shit again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts