Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I moved to the area a little while back and have been doin a ton of saltwater fishin. Its great and all but in NC I had a healthy mix of both fresh and salt. Lately Ive been gettin the itch to catch some bass and I dont really have any idea where to begin. Im willing to do a bit of driving and now that the weather is gettin cooler im sure the bass fishin is pickin up, especially in the smaller bodies of water. I hope you all are able to help out, which I have full confidence that you will! AnysuggestionsI'm all ears, if you could leave a decent description on where the spots are at. I appreciate it everybody!!!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
If you have a boat, Escambia river is always good to me for bass. Hwy 90, between pensacola and pace. Jims fish camp. You can catch a lot of small ones, and maybe a couple decent ones, along with reds ,specks and notellin what else you could catch.

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
Look at Google Earth, find a subdivision with a pond or two on it -- it'll hold bass.

The one's in mine do -- 5 pounds or so sometimes.

·
Registered
33 Posts
JoeZ (1/7/2008)Look at Google Earth, find a subdivision with a pond or two on it -- it'll hold bass.

And that right there is the best way to find new fishing spots without having to rely on others... except for them telling you to use Google Earth.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts