Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of days ago my wife and I were able to see Chandler at his house and he seems to be hanging in there pretty good. He goes to Gainsville once more this coming week and they have moved his eye surgery to July the 7th. They said it will hopefully go smooth and they were going to tighten a nerve with his left eye.

He was so very ptoud to get the custom rod for when he gets to go back out fishing. Chase's wife met me and my wife they other day and gave it to us for him. It made me want to take him fishing but maybe someday soon! We snapped a few pics of him with it for you guys

I'm not sure what is going on with these first pics so I won't keep you guys too long, they don't seem to be uploading right but they are from his Make-a-Wish trip he got back from in Hawaii,

and these last couple are of Chandler very,very proud of his rod!

I want to once again thank "everybody" who have helped us out and you guys are truly some very special people!

Now, I gotta get Chandler one day when he feels better and go fishin'!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When he saw it, he imediately said, "I bet I'm gonna catch some fish now!, because that other rod I've used, I never catch anything on it!" "Maybe this will change my luck!"

I hope so too!

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Thanks for the update Chris Glad the little Man is doing Better Maybe we can get him on the boat soon!!!:angel

·
Super Moderator
19,479 Posts
Glad Chandler liked the setup, my wife said it was a pleasure meeting yall also. Hope you can put Chandler on some pomps pretty soon.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
<span style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Chandler<span style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"> is still on out prayer list & we are happy to hear that he is doing well.:angel :angel

·
Registered
541 Posts
Shiznik (05/05/2010)When he saw it, he imediately said, "I bet I'm gonna catch some fish now!, because that other rod I've used, I never catch anything on it!" "Maybe this will change my luck!"

I hope so too!

Thanks!
Sounds like a fisherman already!

·
Super Moderator
27,951 Posts
Awesome update!!! Always keep the lil man in my prayers!:angel

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Glad to hear some good news for Chandler! We are also keeping him on our prayer list. Need to let him tell us about his trip to Hawaii and make us envious of him......

·
Hunt, Fish, Race, repeat!
56 Posts
Well Chef,

I am glad to see him with a smile on his face. I have been wondering how things were going with you all.I hope well!I was browsing around looking fora few new toys to take out on the boat and stumbled on this post.Joshand I have the task of selling his mothers boat andshe felt that since we lived in Navarre we would have better chance then with it being in PDL. (We put the FORSALE signon when she is coming down =)...lol)Its a big one too about 3inchs by 3 inchs!!! hehehe

Well let me know how things are....

Wishing you the best,

Tiffany

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,543 Posts
His smile is worth it all. To God be the Glory great things He has done. Remember to Praise Him in the good times and in the bad. Thanks for sharing with us his brightness.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Thanks so much for the update, that little man is in our prayers every night. God Bless him and every moment you get to spend with him.:angel

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
The smile on his face says it all. Tell Chandler I hope to see a really good fishing report posted on here with his lucky rod. God Bless you guys.

Debbie

1 - 19 of 19 Posts