Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had total knee replacement on March 6, 2020.
I would like to purchase a used stanionary bike in good condition.
This is Fenderbender Dad

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
There are usually several for sale locally on craigslist (that's where I found mine) but there doesn't seem to be any listed at the moment.

If you're on Facebook, there are a few decent ones listed in the marketplace right now.

If you decide to buy new, look for the Schwinn IC3. It offers very good value for the price, usually about $500.

·
Registered
183 Posts
If you can't find a used one, I bought this one from Amazon 2 years ago and it has work well for me. "Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike with Pulse". It cost about $150 shipped, was easy to assemble, fits well, and is durable. The battery life on the meter is short, I think but it fits me. It folds up and stores in like 1 sq ft.

I am 5 10 and weigh 225. I bought another one that was slightly less money and it was junk. It didn't fit, too small. The timer seemed to be off. and the seat was uncomfortable.

Duncan

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you can't find a used one, I bought this one from Amazon 2 years ago and it has work well for me. "Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike with Pulse". It cost about $150 shipped, was easy to assemble, fits well, and is durable. The battery life on the meter is short, I think but it fits me. It folds up and stores in like 1 sq ft.

Thank you for the information

1 - 8 of 8 Posts