Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. My Single mother secratary is looking for an older model NES Nintindo or Super unit for cheap with possibly the Mario Brothers1, 2, and 3 if possible. If anybody has a working one laying around that they want to get rid of, please keep this in mind and I can pass on your contact info. Her son is just turning 5 and blah, blah, blah.... Thanxxxxxxx for reading this. T

·
Registered
355 Posts
Nintendo 64 with all chords, one controller,no games. Used games are cheap at one of the game stores around town. Will let this go free of cost.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I've got the NES original with Mario 1, 2, 3 and others as well... baseball, hockey, the mcdonalds game, basketball, zelda + more....Includes plugs and2 controllers... Unit and controllers work fine. I have the guntoo for Duck Huntbut it doesnt workwith my tv anymore.$75 for ALL - I can ship it to her for free.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good Morning Al..... Guitar Hero II is on it's way, and Guitar Hero III release date is 10/29/07 for my X-box... The guy said something about pre-orders and shipping it the same day on the Hero III..... Great seeing ya at the wedding. That really turned out nice, for a wedding that is...... Thanks to the others for the response, am passing the info on to Samantha........ Tight lines all. T

1 - 5 of 5 Posts