Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an inshore charter in the Destin to Panama City area. Plan to come to Rose Mary Beach next week and looking to take a 4 to 6 hour trip.

Only problem is I only have two people and hoped to only spend about $250 on the charter. Are there any guides that do charter trips for $250? Or are there any group charter trips they might could pair us up with another couple or couples?

Any recommendations is greatly appreciated.

DoubleG
[email protected]

·
Registered
212 Posts
Inshore Charter

Give Capt. Justin Leake a call at 850-258-7780.....great guy and very knowledgable fisherman.....just don't tell him i said so!

·
Registered
848 Posts
good luck on finding one for $250 for 4-6 hrs that isnt booked!! a good charter will run you about $400-450. Call http://www.grassyflatscharters.com/ great guy and awesome fisherman!
I'm late and know you already went, but I will second Captain Snapp. He is a really nice and knows where the fish are. When he took us out there wasn't a (4 Hours of fishing and we head to the dock) it was more of "Are you having fun" if so we can stay longer. I'm not sure if it was because we was his only trip for the day or because that's how he runs.

So if you're a looking for a guide go with him. Great prices and a Great guide.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts