Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Praedator
10,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get up with someone to go diving either Sat or Sun. If anyone needs an extra and wouldn't mind a somewhat new diver, let me know. I will throw in on my share for gas, help with boat before and afteretc... We could head out on my boat as well, but it has to be a decent day to get out on my 18ft Trophy WA. Not to mention, I am still wet behind the ears when it comes to diving and would like to get out with someone first before I take someone out on my boat. Been fishing and boating my entire life and I am addicted now to thisunderwater craziness.

Just shoot me a PM or give me a shout on my

·
Registered
422 Posts
Ditto on what Brandy said. Welcome to the madness. If you want to see how bad it is, look at Clay-doh's unedited video.

I don't think we will be going this weekend but I will keep you in mind when we do.

Dalton

·
Praedator
10,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dkdiver (12/3/2007)Ditto on what Brandy said. Welcome to the madness. If you want to see how bad it is, look at Clay-doh's unedited video.

I don't think we will be going this weekend but I will keep you in mind when we do.

Dalton
I am supposed to get up with Clay when our schedules matchand do some videography for him that way his head doesn't have to be the camera man:poke. Thanks for the welcome.Been on the water my entire life and it's amazing to finally see what's down there.

·
Praedator
10,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Clay-Doh (12/3/2007)I think there are a few different people goin this weekend Knot...I'll hollar at you mid way thru if I find out anything!
Thanks Clay, I just want to get out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts