Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Looking for a couple (or one, or three) of dive tanks. Looking for a min of 80 cf, dont mind if they are steel or aluminum. Some 108's would be nice to. If anyone has any lying around that they want to sell, give me a call. Also looking for a nitrox compatible dive computer.

Thanks,

Chris

850-313-0147

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lets hear it guys. It's getting cold and rough this time of year. Why dont you sell me that old computer/dive tank that you probably wont be using.

And for Vlado- You are getting a little too old to be diving anyway. Might as well sell off your equipment while it's still worth something. You could try your hand at snorkeling or something similar. Something a little more suited for someone of your age.

Ok, I've done my best to talk yall out of it. Guess I'm going to have to go see fritz and give him more of my hard earned money. :banghead

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Chris,

I have two aluminum 80s i will sell you cheap if you need them. They are black luxfers recently vis and hydroed.

call me if you want them. Alex 850-232-9542

·
Registered
413 Posts
Yo, Chris! Let me know if you don't buy the tanks...maybe I'll buy 'em to have on the boat! Speaking of which, we gonna try to go out this week and kill fish? This is the longest you've been quiet...guess season will close without a final run! :reallycrying Tell Missy she can come, too! :letsdrink

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BADBOY69 (10/30/2007)Yo, Chris! Let me know if you don't buy the tanks...maybe I'll buy 'em to have on the boat! Speaking of which, we gonna try to go out this week and kill fish? This is the longest you've been quiet...guess season will close without a final run! :reallycrying Tell Missy she can come, too! :letsdrink
We are definately going to try and go on Saturday. I was trying to take her out this morning to get her "acclimated", but the weather sucks. She kept threatening to burn down the boat, so I figured I better hang out with her this week. Otherwise, I might be replacing more than a tilt motor.

I am buying the tanks (and the computer), but they'll be on the boat for anyone willing to pay the fill charge.

I will call you with the details on the trip for saturday. Looks like it might be a little cold and wet, so see if you can look one of those fancy heaters yall sell. It would be good to put it up in the cabin to re-warm between dives.

Chris

·
Registered
390 Posts
bout time you got a dive computer. you still going sunday. is missy going? gonna talk to steph and see if see want to go. will call ya later. been up since 0300. damn night shift. oh if she threatens the boat again just get rid of her. shes much cheaper to replace.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts