Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go to "The Tuscan Oven" on Ninth Avenue, just south of Albertsons, and order the Tuscan Sandwich. If your incredibly hungry(or just fat and eat alot like me)get the Garden Salad to go with it. It is devine, that is one of the best Sandwiches I have ever eaten. It is a baked sandwich with pizza dough top and bottom and it is stuffed with all kinds of goodies, and has a parmisian sauce in ak,.;ler on/o[ojit.....Sorry I just slobbered on my keyboard.

·
Registered
63 Posts
funny you say that, tried to go there yesturday(sunday) only to find out they were closed. will have to try again next time.....

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are also closed a day during the week, but I don't remember which day that is either.

When you go order that sandwich, it is Awesome.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I've only eaten there once but it was fantastic, actually I ran into Capt Wes there. I'll have to make a trip there and order that sandwich, it sounds great!

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top>

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl3_lblFullMessage>""They are also closed a day during the week, but I don't remember which day that is either. When you go order that sandwich, it is Awesome.""

Closed Sunday and Monday</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Banned
910 Posts
Damn I live off 9th and was just sitting here thinking what I want to eat tonight. I read this post and got hungry. The sandwhich sounds good. Then I find out they are closed today.:banghead

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
''"'<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl6_lblFullMessage>Damn I live off 9th and was just sitting here thinking what I want to eat tonight. I read this post and got hungry. The sandwhich sounds good. Then I find out they are closed today."""

Sorry to be a bearer of bad news...Please don't shoot the messenger.:reallycrying

·
Registered
307 Posts
I know the owner and I keep telling him he needs to open up on Sunday....He does have a gooooood quality menu. Anything you order is delicious.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If anyone eats lunch there today, please post your thoughts. The Tuscan Sandwich is the Ticket.

I would go but I have a lunch appointment, and will not be the decision maker as to where we are going, so odds are probably not too good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts