Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I haven't been able to get out on the water, I rolled out myHarley sitting up well over a year now, knocked off thecobwebs and ready for a Saturday cruise.

BT & I are riding down to The Warf to ck outthe boat show via Pirates Cove for an awesome burger and would like to invite any Pffers to ride along. Any riders coming down hwy 98 from the east can meet me at Gulf Breeze Walmart or closer to the 3MBif you like @ 11:00 a.mthen onto Tippy's on Barrancas Aveand meet BT and any west side riders at 11:30.Head downto Pirates Cove for a burgerthen down to The Warf in Orange Beach, Al.

It's a$5.00 admission fee to view over 100 boats in the water and 150 boats on land. So, ck the air pressure in those tires, fluids etc. and lets go for a ride.Supposed to be a picture perfect bike riding day...:letsdrink

Jimmy

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
You could always stop by and donate some blood before yall ride out,, I should have my new bike by then,, i pick it up tomorrow,, 2006 Yamaha Road Star Warrior midnight blue,,

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Already made plans to ride over to the Smokin in the Square Cook off. Then maybe over to Kenny's just to say hi. Can't donate blood for another couple of weeks.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kenny,

Hope you can join us for a great day of bike riding/boat gazing and a step back in time while visiting Pirates Cove. Will try to make the blood drive early but mustsatisfy the to do list before I can ride...

C-mon Hire Hand, I know you gonna give us a catch up call only to end up at Hooters again wondering we are....:poke

Did you get a GPS to show the way toLulu's yet?

Jimmy

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Hired Hand (3/4/2010)Must work so I can fish Sunday.

We have all summer to act up a little. Let it warm up some more andI will go along.

To many hobbies.:banghead
Just funnin, look forward to furture rides...love my hobbies too...:letsdrink

Jimmy

·
Registered
13,328 Posts
So, if we go Sunday instead of Saturday, does this mean Hired Hand, and Kenny Mann would also join us??

If so, I am in, if not Saturday I am IN. Let me know by midday Friday so I can Tell Scott and his buddy coming, they will go either day as well.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BananaTom (3/4/2010)So, if we go Sunday instead of Saturday, does this mean Hired Hand, and Kenny Mann would also join us??

If so, I am in, if not Saturday I am IN. Let me know by midday Friday so I can Tell Scott and his buddy coming, they will go either day as well.
Just saw64 on Saturday and 69 on Sunday....5 degrees warmer on Sunday....uhmmm!!!

Jimmy

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Hired Hand (3/5/2010)No ride for me or Jim this week end. Going fishing Sunday. You guys have fun.
Good luck Mark and Jim catching them up on Sunday.

Be sure to post up! :)

Jimmy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts