Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Tangle Master
3,308 Posts
It has been slow lately. I just bought a new Mariner that needs to be broke in. Weather permitting I'm going fishing Saturday. Not sure where I'm going though

·
Tangle Master
3,308 Posts
Let's get the launch details and what time were going to meet worked out. I have not been to Fort Pickens in awhile. Do you want to meet east of the pier and then .work our way down

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
if u guys hang out long enough ill hopefully have my fuel pump fixed and come cruising over that way in my house, ill let u know when i get headed ur way so u can wave when i slide by :D hopefully the fuel pump repair fixes my throttling problem, even if it doesnt if the wind is nice and steady ill be out sailing.

actually if you're not set on an early launch we could load u guys up on my deck and haul you over that way and ill pick u back up when ur done.

·
Tangle Master
3,308 Posts
Rufus I'm waiting to see what time we're meeting. Fort P ickens opens at 7 And it looks like we need to meet at the Fort Pickens pair o thrwise we have the whole kayaks a pretty good ways

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
not on the boat, ill pull up close and anchor while we dump u guys off the foredeck and then we will go cruise around while u fish, when ur done we pull em back on deck and strap em down and move on our way.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts