Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys some of us live up here quit throwing out the animals you have shot, on this road, and I know muddin and ridin dirt roads is fun but find somewhere else to do it because some of us use this road daily and shouldn't have to go through other peoples ruts to get to work, school, or home. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
13,339 Posts
Several years ago "the man" lived on Wallace lake road... not sure if he still does.

Sent from my LG G2X using Forum Runner

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Yep, they used to dump em all on Rocky Branch road too, but since we got paved last year, things have gotten better. They were constantly dumping critters - live and dead, garbage, furniture, abandoned cars, etc. Some people got no class.

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
Guys some of us live up here quit throwing out the animals you have shot, on this road, and I know muddin and ridin dirt roads is fun but find somewhere else to do it because some of us use this road daily and shouldn't have to go through other peoples ruts to get to work, school, or home. Thanks
+++1!!
Wish SRC/FWC would provide a deer composting station around 5pts/Chumuckla.... or.. ive always thought that a local nursery should build one and charge a few bucks to drop off & end up with all that deer compost

·
Super Moderator
29,543 Posts
+++1!!
Wish SRC/FWC would provide a deer composting station around 5pts/Chumuckla.... or.. ive always thought that a local nursery should build one and charge a few bucks to drop off & end up with all that deer compost
Heck, fer a few bucks you can dump a sofa at the dump to...but these scroat bags would rather risk a criminal court date and dump it then pay a couple bucks!!!! Dern dirty idiots!!!! Can't stand folks that love to dump their trash on the roads!!!!:mad:

·
Registered
18 Posts
That is what gives Hunters a bad name. People are to lazy to do it the right way. On top of that most the time they only take the Back Straps out and throw away the rest.

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,663 Posts
I have no problem with dumping carcasses in the woods, we have gut piles at my club, sometimes coyotes will drag them around but trash is another story. Dump that shit in your yard or on your property... Burns my ass.....

·
Registered
129 Posts
The FWC claims they can't afford the composting sites. Where does all the permit money go? Eglin simply refuses to have one. I don't understand it.

·
Registered
7,322 Posts
Last time I talked to fwc. They told me the cleaning facility was ran by forestry. Then when it was closed forestry didnt have money to run it and didnt want financial support from fwc.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I don't think you can.

Sent from my LG G2X using Forum Runner
I have been told by a WMA Biologist, to just be sure you are on a "legal" numberd road and dumping a carcass is fine...just try to get it out of direct site as best you can...that way you give the "tree huggers" less ammo to work with....

·
Registered
73 Posts
If you have a local deer processor close by just give him a couple dollars and use his dumpster he throws all his scraps guts, and hides in then it will get disposed of properly that's what I do.

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
I save my corn sacks (don't let em blow out of the truck) and put bones and stuff from processing in them then into my household waste can not sure that would be possible with guts

1 - 15 of 15 Posts