Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon Forumites. I am new to this forum or new after a very long absence, and look forward to reading more. Question, can anyone enlighten me as to where I can wade fish in Navarre and more than likely on the north side of the Sound? Preferably over grass or near structure. I read on here somewhere that someone posted something a few years back about parking at the end of the road right next to Broxton's and then wading east or west. Is this still viable? Certainly don't want to trespass or anger any residents that live near. Also, can you enlighten me as to whether the south side has any preferable grass flats? Many thanks in advance. I will be alone and will no doubt fish very early am.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Good afternoon Forumites. I am new to this forum or new after a very long absence, and look forward to reading more. Question, can anyone enlighten me as to where I can wade fish in Navarre and more than likely on the north side of the Sound? Preferably over grass or near structure. I read on here somewhere that someone posted something a few years back about parking at the end of the road right next to Broxton's and then wading east or west. Is this still viable? Certainly don't want to trespass or anger any residents that live near. Also, can you enlighten me as to whether the south side has any preferable grass flats? Many thanks in advance. I will be alone and will no doubt fish very early am.
Google maps will show you a lot of are w grass flats

·
Registered
576 Posts
The area you mentioned by Broxson's is still there. Its basically a small kayak launch. You're pretty pinned in by docks though. There are many more access points and way fewer docks on the south side. Find grass and you will find fish.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The area you mentioned by Broxson's is still there. Its basically a small kayak launch. You're pretty pinned in by docks though. There are many more access points and way fewer docks on the south side. Find grass and you will find fish.
Thank you both for the information.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts