Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got into bay fishing. go some on my boat around 3 mile to garcon. probably go wading tomorrow. where would be a good spot to start out. i can drive from jims fish camp all the way to bob sikes and any where in between. i dont nowmany little inlets and grasslines. any help will be greatly appreciated thanx RoRO.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Off of Hwy 98 is good grass flat called Naval Live Oaks! It the land between Villa Vinece Spell check?and Gulf Breeze.

The other is the Shoreline boat ramp in Gulf breeze.Those are the ones I try to hit by boat or if to lazy to put the boat in the water.

Or Try on the beach pass the Portafino towers on the sound side. You will have to do some hike'n. Good luck.

·
Registered
313 Posts
You can wade fish on either side of the Garcon Pointbridge. On the North side head either direction. On the south side head west towards Redfish point. Also on the west side of the gulf breeze side of the bridge it remains relatively shallow while the east side has some nice dropoffs. Wade out along the bridge pilons and cast to the other side.

Nick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts