Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Praedator
10,509 Posts
I have also had good luck along the shores of this canal system. Your original question was asking about the shorelines southeast of the I-10 bridge and I think this area is more where you where talking about.

· Praedator
10,509 Posts
MirrOman (1/9/2008)I have seen a gator across from the Archie Glover boat ramp, and also on the northern side of the train trestle in Mulat. The area that Knot a yacht showed is very shallow getting into. A little deep in places, and it would be really shallow getting into during the winter tides.
Yeah, a boat is difficult unless you float in snot. But fishing from shore or wade fishing is decent.

· Praedator
10,509 Posts
First Catch (1/9/2008)Is it okay to park next to the bridge right when you cross it?
The closest actual parking that I know of is at Archie Glover ramp just on the Northeast side of the bridge. You will need to go to the Avalon exit and take a left. Go past McDonalds and take a left on Del Monte St. Go to the 4-way stop and take a left. That will take you all the way around to Archie Glover.

I am not sure about parking at the end of the bridge etc...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.