Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
160' deep.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, it seemed as you turned he freaked out and left. Just wondering if you were doing another one of your experiments.
Not this time. :)

I suspect some of my friends have been using bang sticks to kill sharks on this site. Since this one is still alive, I suspect he fears divers.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Some good eats on that reef. How big do you estimate that trigger was? Also, looks like there were a ton of scamp there as well.. Nice video.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Wow, that brings back lots of memorys,, been there a bunch of times... many moons ago..

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some good eats on that reef. How big do you estimate that trigger was? Also, looks like there were a ton of scamp there as well.. Nice video.
The trigger was 8 or 9 pounds.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
So this is the structure that used to sit on top of the tenneco legs?

Did the oil company take the top off and dump it?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Again awesome I haven't been diving in years but I can tell you this video will have me cleaning equipment and buying more..... It's game on again, time to get back underwater....

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Every decent rock and wreck will have several Jewfish on it. Little ones will be 250# or so. Big ones are well, big.
Not too many Jewfish off of Pensacola. However, we are seeing a few more of them this year.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts