Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to go use my video camera and i cannot see anything and wanted to know if anyone new of a place that fixed cameras that are not under warranty

thanks chase

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Suggestion......Remove the lens cap. Otherwise I think Wolf Cameras (if there is one there) handles that type of job or sends it out.

Ritz Camera (part of Wolf Cameras per web site)
5675 N. 9th Avenue
Pensacola, FL 32504
Phone: 850-476-2697
Approximate Distance: 4.23 miles

Now hold on tight....they are sent off and the pricing starts at $200.00 and up.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=video+camera+repair+in+pensacola+fl

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Send an email to the company that makes the company. Most likely they can fix it for you or tell you where you can send it. I did this with my camera and they sent me a new one for free even though my warranty was expired. Now I wouldn't expect them to fix it for free but they might.

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Ocean Man (10/24/2007)Send an email to the company that makes the company. Most likely they can fix it for you or tell you where you can send it. I did this with my camera and they sent me a new one for free even though my warranty was expired. Now I wouldn't expect them to fix it for free but they might.
What brand of camera...I love customer service like that and will take that into account on a future purchase.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
You did put a tape in it ...right? Call the companies customer service number and you would be surprised how the bigger companies would rather repair/replace than listen to you gripe. :shedevil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts