Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jason told you in his "Its been a good couple days" thread about a freight train of a snapper he put me on. Here is the video of me catching the fish.

When I first hooked up I was on the downhill side of Jason and my buddy almost as far as I am in front of them when the camera starts rolling (if that makes sense). I had to fade out the volume due to us getting a little salty with our language but we are all laughing because I had just yelled at them to get out of the way as I came trucking past them as we almost collided. I honestly don't think I could have peddled as fast as the fish was pulling me.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man, I need a gaff for snapper if yall keep catching big fish like that! That thick dull gaff doesnt cut it. lol Man, Id give anything to have that first 15 seconds of you getting pulled towards us on video!
Agree on the first 15 seconds.

Also, I don't get a ton of hits on my youtube videos but I figured I needed to give credit where credit is due. If you want me to take your name and number off let me know but I figured it couldn't be a bad thing for you. Thanks again for a great trip. I will be back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts