Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming to a swamp near you! Sure hope the deer don't mind the soothing aroma or the occasional snot rocket. Gotta hit escambia tomorrow, anyone else hunting sick?

·
Super Moderator
28,632 Posts
Unfortunately, hunting but have another object in my sights.....stay tuned!

·
Super Moderator
28,632 Posts
Road trip?
Yessir...Me and the ole lady are going to St Augustine fer our Bdays, then stopping by Jacksonville fer a new toy! I hope Logan can kill a buck while I'm gone!!! :thumbsup::yes:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
yup, and that's also how i got sick. rain, rain, rain and cold here! no hiding from it. saw the sun for the first time in 10 days today.

·
Super Moderator
28,632 Posts
New toy as in a boat Jason ? Do tell lol

Just have to see brother....just have to see:shifty::whistling::yes: You should know I will post it:rolleyes:

·
PFF Official Referee
5,244 Posts
While you boys are over there sittin in stands, takin road trips and buyin boats n shit.... I'm sittin in Jeddah in this raggedy ass airport waitin fer my last flight....

·
Super Moderator
28,632 Posts
While you boys are over there sittin in stands, takin road trips and buyin boats n shit.... I'm sittin in Jeddah in this raggedy ass airport waitin fer my last flight....

Hey Val, I PROMISE ya----I won't have ANY fun on that boat until you come back and we wet a line!!!!:whistling::yes:

Keep your head on a swivel brother!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
9,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I'm glad y'all are having fun on MY thread haha. Getting out now....little late. I feel less of a need for vapor rub and dayquil so hopefully I can make it till dark-ish. I think I'll stalk a bit until the wind is right for my stand.

·
Super Moderator
28,632 Posts
Well I'm glad y'all are having fun on MY thread haha. Getting out now....little late. I feel less of a need for vapor rub and dayquil so hopefully I can make it till dark-ish. I think I'll stalk a bit until the wind is right for my stand.
Better luck to ya this evening brother!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
9,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dangit, I almost hate this spot. I haven't been here in 2 weeks or so, wasn't sure if it was still getting travel or not. Well, it is!! So many freakin tracks and trails that Ray Charles could see, new rubs too! The way the wind swirls in this bend I have no idea which way the "south" wind is gonna blow. My only hope for this spot is for something to get horny and stupid and come out, or, I throw out a big ol bag of corn lol. And now that the leaves are gone the sun is right in my face.

·
Super Moderator
28,632 Posts
I get my new sled, we'll hit the river....I was wanting to try some yeller river action!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts