I will call them Monday and get this beast an appointment

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Try and make him a rabbit dog, or trail dog

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I just won't him to leave all the critters alone. Nothing is safe, rabbits, lizards, butterflies and everything else.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Praedator
9,978 Posts
Uh Huh!!! You're just a softy for that dog now!

We take ours to Okaloosa Animal Clinic. It's the first one we Baker folks come to there in Crestview on the right. They have not done us wrong and treated us well so far. Never had a problem there!

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was breaking up a field yesterday and saw three deer, he was right behind one when it crossed right in front of the tractor. I wish one of those does would turn around and whip his butt. I'm worried about what he will do when there are yearlings hidden around.

·
Registered
689 Posts
BillyB I think you might be thinking of Lynn Hall in Alabama not that far from Wing. She charges about 1/3 to 1/2 of what the ones in Crestview charge and takes care of small to large animals but it’s a bit of a drive from Crestview. She’s located between Andalusia and Brewton on Hwy. 29 a few miles west of where Al. Hwy 137? (What Fl.Hwy189 turns into once you cross the state line) hits US 29

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
19,721 Posts
Lynn Hall in Alabama. She charges about 1/3 to 1/2 of what the ones in Crestview charge and takes care of small to large animals but it’s a bit of a drive from Crestview. She’s located between Andalusia and Brewton on Hwy. 29 a few miles west of where Al. Hey 137? (What Fl.Hwy189 turns into once you cross the state line) hits US 29

She down on the North side of the road in the between come Ag fields? Her place borders our lease. She’s took of a buddies dog that got in a fight with a copperhead.

·
Registered
689 Posts
She down on the North side of the road in the between come Ag fields? Her place borders our lease. She’s took of a buddies dog that got in a fight with a copperhead.

That’s her we’ve been very happy with her and the fact she doesn’t push folks to get test done just to pad her bank account

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Took a few weeks but finally got an appointment with Southside. I appreciate the recommendations, very pleased.

Caught him up with shots and test. Said he was healthy and ready to be a pain in my butt.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts