Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Saturday, February 12th marked our first trip offshore (charter, anyhow) since the oil spill. It's hard to convey what was going through my head as we headed offshore that first day. We were very anxious to see what the gulf had in store for us, as this was the prime time for big (180-200+ pound) tuna. Over the next few days, we put a pretty good hurting on the tuna, with no tuna less than 120 pounds. Wahoo bit pretty good as well; the big one in our video went 78 pounds. We still have some openings in March so check out our website and give us a call. Hope you guys enjoy the video; Aerosmith gets me super pumped! Now if I can just get these seas to calm down...

www.paradise-outfitters.com

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
woody,
Nice video, you skills are improving! Looks great! Love the logo too!

Amen on the weather!! It's killing me!

Robert

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
thanks woody...cool video...

·
Apex
1,451 Posts
Awesome video brother, yall are crushin them over there!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Woody awesome video. I can't wait till I can get over there and do some fishing. Maybe even get in the water and spear something.

Yall always slay the monsters and you'll be my first choice when I head over to Venice. Good luck on the upcoming weeks can't wait to see what else yall get.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Nice work on the video Wood Man. Looking forward to fishing with you this season.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts