Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished out of venice on Easter Sunday ran all the way to the floaters and were able to get on the tuna kept 9 yellows biggest fish was around 70#. Had a great trip with paradise outfitters and couldn't be more happy with the trip. Unfortunately can't post pictures again so guess yall will just have to take my word for it haha

·
Super Moderator
28,309 Posts
Nice.......Congrats on a good trip!

·
Registered
788 Posts
I am probably going to make the drive over tomorrow and fish saturday inshore and sunday offshore. The charts are looking like turd water. How did the water look at the floaters? I am likely going regardless but I curious how much fuel i am going to have to buy.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am probably going to make the drive over tomorrow and fish saturday inshore and sunday offshore. The charts are looking like turd water. How did the water look at the floaters? I am likely going regardless but I curious how much fuel i am going to have to buy.
Water was good blue water but not cobalt blue at the floaters. What company are you going with?

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Right on well hope yall load the boat only saw one other boat all day tuna fishing and it was a Mexican gulf boat katana and they put a few tuna in the boat that I saw one looked to be close to 100#

·
Registered
788 Posts
I have to scramble to get my gear together. This was thrown together in the last 36 hours.
I have a hard time chunkning. I will throw a popper all day so I am praying they chew on top. I will take 10-1 chunk - popper and be very pleased.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts