Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<SPAN id=body0>Have not been able to go offshore for a week. Had a friend come dowm from Baton Rouge with his son and brother inlaws from Houston Texas. Yesterday we fished in the spots (HE) wanted to fish. Of 2 boats and 6 people I was the only one to get a fish on and lost it before the fight even started. The wind was blowing and we were on the wrong side of the bay.

Today we went another way. We started at one of my favorite winter spots. Before everybody had their baits in the water I was hooked up and landed this nice redfish.

Scott was next with a keeper.

Dave hooked up and landed another keeper.

The other boat went into a cut I never thought I could get into. They landed a nice 24 incher. They were having their own good time. Not many big fish but a lot of action. I will have to explore that area the next chance I get. I caught another nice keeper before Uncle Sonny landed a nice keeper about 2 feet long.

We had some shorts at 15 to just under 16 inches and I landed this nice 31 incher just before we headed in.

We put some good fish in the box and were back home by noon. The big one on top is the 31 incher I caught last.

Life is Good! <SPAN class=edited-wording>

<SPAN class=edited-wording>Capt Hoop

<SPAN class=edited-wording><SPAN class=edited-wording>Our Freedom

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was actualy fishing in the Empire area. You can see the bridge over my shoulder in the next to last picture. We launched out of Delta marina which is all new and partialy opened. Should be very nice once it all gets done. Progressing slowly as does everything else down here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts