Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the season just around the corner I could clean out the closet a little bit.

I could let a couple (2)of each Gold, Silver and Black go. All Extremely well kept as well as kept inside, not Garage kept, kept inside the house. All have been fished and perform as new. You can also have the option of taking the custom rod each reel is mounted on as well. I color code the reels in line classes, Black is 6# Mono, Gold is 8# Monoand Braid,and Silver is 10# Mono, but I could swap something around if you like one rod more than another.

$500.00 per reel

$600.00 per Reel with Custom Rod.

I am reallynot interested in selling them for any less than the asking price, but would consider a trade with a nice rifle involved.

·
Registered
503 Posts
First off good luck on the sales. Second, do you ever have any trouble with the line popping off the roller when bouncing jigs or other light baits? I've wanted a VS as long as anyone, but that's always been a question of mine. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
joe bag o donuts (1/13/2010)First off good luck on the sales. Second, do you ever have any trouble with the line popping off the roller when bouncing jigs or other light baits? I've wanted a VS as long as anyone, but that's always been a question of mine. Thanks.
I have Pompano fished with a VS100 for many years and never had problem one, including having the line jump off the roller. They are the only spinning reel I use inshore.

I fish inshore alot, and they are my reel of choice. I find them to be a great pleasure to fish.

What type of jig fishing do you do?

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BigBrandon (1/13/2010)come on curtis you gota show us some pics :takephoto
I will post pics later, but I can tell you what they look like.........A Brand New Van Staal 100, 2 Gold, 2 Black and 2 Silver ones.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
i have fished with some of curtis stalls on custom rods....he takes better care of his rod and reels that people do of their trucks, boats, and houses combined...these are very well kept and maintained reels somebody is gonna get some gems of reels

p.s curtis you know you could always donate a few to me for R & D causes :poke

·
Premium Member
1,856 Posts
curtis

i will take one of those gold ones but it will be a couple of weekends before i get back down there, deer season ends the 31st and i'm trying to hunt as much as i can. haven't even pulled the trigger so far this season.

driscoll

·
Registered
503 Posts
I mainly fish jig heads and soft plastics. For 500 bucks you definitely have the best deal around, but as a poor college student I can't do that right now. Good luck though and thanks for the information.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They are not Pre-Zebco.

I do have some boxes and reel bags but not sure I have 6of eachthat I can find. Both Golds are spoken for, Both Blacks are potentially spoken for, one Silver is spoken for.

All PMs replied to.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Garbo (1/14/2010)They are not Pre-Zebco.

I do have some boxes and reel bags but not sure I have 6of eachthat I can find. Both Golds are spoken for, Both Blacks are potentially spoken for, one Silver is spoken for.

All PMs replied to.
So is one gold mine or you saying both are already spoken for?

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pinksnappercatcher (1/14/2010)Are they pre zebco? Do you have the box, bag, and stuff they came with? IF so i will take the other gold one next weekend.
Being that you asked a question, I felt it would be proper to answer your question before assuming you wanted one. I am assuming that the answer was acceptable to you. You have an option on one Gold 100.

One (1)Silver 100still available.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Garbo (1/15/2010)
Pinksnappercatcher (1/14/2010)Are they pre zebco? Do you have the box, bag, and stuff they came with? IF so i will take the other gold one next weekend.
Being that you asked a question, I felt it would be proper to answer your question before assuming you wanted one. I am assuming that the answer was acceptable to you. You have an option on one Gold 100.

One (1)Silver 100still available.
Good deal.. I will contact you as soon as i get the cash in hand. Also if you have the box, bag, and stuff for that one i would really like to have them. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Come on....5 within two days.

Only one Silver left........Batter Up.... and Let's Play BALL.

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
sure wish i had the money right now... i've been wanting a vs100 for wadefishing down here in the laguna. for now i'll stick with my saharas.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Sorry i didnt get intouch with you Garbo. Im in college and my dad shorted me on my check. Ill have to try next time. I wanted to pm you but i have been really busy with school and forgot about it. SOrry again.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts