Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy if you have teenage kids I have a GREAT business idea for them. Do you know how much money in bait I have thrown out at the docks when I come back in simply because I don't want to deal with the stink and slime, not to mention my wife would kill me if I brought it home ! But if I pulled up at the dock to some kid with a generator running a vacuum sealer to vacuum seal my bait so no stink, no slime, I can throw it back in the ice chest, and then in the freezer when I get home, I would easily pay four or five dollars to have that done for me, times how many boats each day that do the same thing ??????? Shark Tank here I come !!!!!!! LOL

·
Banned
4,905 Posts
The easiest thing to do would be to use the Zip Lock vacuum bags and the Zip Lock hand pump. Dump them in the appropriate size bag, put the hand pump suction cup on the little circle on the bag, suck the air out and your bait is vacuum packed ready for the freezer.

·
153 large fishes
1,882 Posts
We keep an extra deep freeze just for bait. ...it smells soooooo fishy that you can put soft baits inside to infuse every kind of baitfish scent imaginable...who needs powerbait or gulp?....by the way don't ever put any food or frozen edible fish in there unless you enjoy the flavor of menhaden. ..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts