Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 Sammy's 2010 VIP Membership cards. They retail for $100.00 each. I called last night to verrify the retaqil coast.I will sell them for $50.00 each.Can be a good birthaday gift. :letsparty

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hook (4/11/2010)I have 4 Sammy's 2010 VIP Membership cards. They retail for $100.00 each. I called last night to verrify the retaqil coast.I will sell them for $50.00 each.Can be a good birthaday gift. :letsparty
Need to sell these I cannot use them. Make offer They are good for all of 2010

·
Super Moderator
20,867 Posts
Can I borrow them for a weekend to see if I like them, kinda a test drive?:letsdrink

Just out of curiosity, what does the VIP get you?

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">If Splittine doesn?t like them I?ll give them a test and see if they work for me.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
danthemanx07 (4/12/2010)I have gotta know... What do these entitle you too?
AND how in the world do you end up with 4 of these priceless items if I may be so bold as to inquire??????????? and a bump for ya...........

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My wife and I attended the Heart Ball at Pensacola Country Club and bid on several items in the silent auction. One of the items we won the bid on was a Sammy's Gift basket. Ithad bottle of Crown,vodka, 3 bottles of wine a sammy's hat, shirt, golf balls, mints and the vip passes. Nedless to say I am keeping all of the items except the vip [passes.

If you do not believe the price call sammy's at 432-5157 like I did. The vip passes say you get free admission at the door. I do need to sell them or they will go to waste.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice to see them giving to the Heart Ball but that would be tough to explain to the wife how I ended up with them. Good luck on the sale though.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hook (4/11/2010)I have 4 Sammy's 2010 VIP Membership cards. They retail for $100.00 each. I called last night to verrify the retaqil coast.I will sell them for $50.00 each.Can be a good birthaday gift. :letsparty
No one on the fourm goes to Sammy's.??? I have two left. sold two not from the fourm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts