Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,
Seville Quarter Downtown Pensacola On Sat April 14th 10am - 5pm is having a used boat show called The Average Joe Boat Show. It’s a special showcase of local boat owners showing and selling their trailored boats on the streets of Seville Quarter. It is free to enter and we don’t charge any commission if you sell it. . This is a great way to show your boat to a lot of people in one day and significantly increase the chances of selling your boat. To enter, please email or call as soon as possible to get a spot. Boats must be in position by 10am.

If your looking for a used boat, this is the place to be!!
Free Admission

Thank you!

Matt 706.627.9433
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
955 Posts
What a disappointment? Was it always like that. 3 boats.!!![/QUOTE

Hey, there were 6 boats, 2 jet skis, a jeep and a prius all in for sale at one point. Lol but in the several hours I spent there was maybe a handful of people. I can't speak to past years but agreed horrible turnout and waste of time today. It's great what local businesses try to do, it sucks weather wasn't very accommodating today.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I'll admit, I was late getting there, 0930, so they must have sold some of the 6 boats and hauled them away. The boat I am looking for would have been bigger (27 footers) than those remaining but still trailerable. But at least the idea was a good one. Appreciate the effort.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts