Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
CAM is the MAN!!!

More athletic than Tebow for sure. Better passer too. Tebow was probably stronger.

But the NC game could be a shootout if both teams show up.

Looking forward to it... best matchup since forever... Two big O's I hope they both show up. 5 weeks off is WAY too long.

GO auburn!!!

(Cizek is a GATOR by the way)

Jim

·
Banned
823 Posts
Just Sayin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just sayin

4,058 Posts
Hang on. Stop posting. I have to count how many PMs I have to send saying "I told you so!"

I TOLD YOU! MORE OF A MARGIN OF VICTORY THIS TIME THAN LAST TIME! WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

·
Banned
823 Posts
Ok just a shot in the dark but I'm thinking just you've had a few adult beverages, a pain pill ot two due to the gout and one hell of a good time during the SEC championship..........
you are so close my brother, the pain med yes, but no adult beverages, that is a no no while suffering from gout, but you have to remember one thing, for the past 36 months all we have been having crammed down our throats is : Got Nick? WE Do." we have been called the " step child. the bottom feeders, always the second program. we have hear about the DYNASTY that was being built just up the road from the Cow College. it is just our time, we need to bring that fifth straight National Title back to the SEC. Just Sayin man Just Sayin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go SEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
did i say how big a beer jimt?...maybe a keg size?...

21 - 34 of 34 Posts