Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, NOT about Cam Newton...

the 'cocks were up big at jordan hare, then had FOUR turnovers and lost a close game.

So let's face it, usc CAN win, but will they?

I'm happy either way, I'd be happy for a fellow SEC team to be playing for the MNC(mythical National Championship), but I'm a fan of the 'ole ball coach and would be happy to see him win another SEC Championship.

I'm rooting for the 'cocks, I think they'll win in a high scoring great game.

38-35 usc in overtime!!!

Jim

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
you are being optomistic...odds makers say otherwise...i don't care either way...cam puts up 300+ rushing/passing and i'd just as soon see the old ball coach throwing his visor/earphones all over the field in his usual fits...

AU by 4-1/2...wanna bet a beer?

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you are being optomistic...odds makers say otherwise...i don't care either way...cam puts up 300+ rushing/passing and i'd just as soon see the old ball coach throwing his visor/earphones all over the field in his usual fits...

AU by 4-1/2...wanna bet a beer?
I'll take your points AND your beer!!! :D:D:thumbsup:

You're on!

Jim

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
on!...oh yeah, what time will the game be on? serious...don't know...i drink landshark by the way...i know, not very adventerous but anything cold will be fine...

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
If USC's defense can keep cam from running the ball like bama did and the secondary can keep the receivers in check then USC wins going away

·
Registered
802 Posts
A lot of folks forget Auburn gave South Carolina the ball in AU territory on two fumbles which gave SC a 20-7 lead early. If both teams play good or great, AU wins. If SC turns it over and AU plays great it will be something like 48-24 Auburn. If AU turns it over and SC plays great, they win.

I'll go with 34-30 AU but Jim T still gets his beer.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
If the game keeps up like these first two possesions this could be an Ali/Frazier type heavyweight fight. Wow they both went right down the field. Here's to a great game!!!:singing:

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Shoooooooooooooooot ! The Ol Ball Coach has done coached em up.
21-14 at the half.
Go Cocks.
Oh crap never mind, Auburn gets a deflected pass on a Hail Mary in the end zone to make it 28-14

·
Banned
823 Posts
Dem COCKS be sucking what? For you haters WDE WDE WDE WDE WDE WDE WDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
823 Posts
just sayin looser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the game is over and oh yea Auburn beat the cocks also. dude, let it go The fast and the furious aint shit and the rammer jammer family is at home tonight. it must be a low life miserable day in a rammer jammers life when all he has to do is watch Auburn play and hope they loose. JUST SAYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts