Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slipped out early Friday morning. It was unusual because my wife, who is NOT a morning person, got up and went with me. We launched out of Archie Glover and made a very short run to some docks and flats.

Couldn't get out of the dink trout, so we scooted across the bay to one of my top spots.

That turned out to be a wise decision. We went from dinks to keepers immediately, all were over 18" and some were over 20". We quit counting at 20 fish. It is absolutely unbelievable that there are so many quality trout to be found right now.

Due to a busy weekend, it was only CPR. Enjoy the pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
The picture of the big speck hooked up in the water is a great picture. Is that a mirrodine 17MR hooked in his mouth? Good report 60hertz.

·
Paid Member
682 Posts
Slipped out early Friday morning. It was unusual because my wife, who is NOT a morning person, got up and went with me. We launched out of Archie Glover and made a very short run to some docks and flats.

Couldn't get out of the dink trout, so we scooted across the bay to one of my top spots.

That turned out to be a wise decision. We went from dinks to keepers immediately, all were over 18" and some were over 20". We quit counting at 20 fish. It is absolutely unbelievable that there are so many quality trout to be found right now.

Due to a busy weekend, it was only CPR. Enjoy the pics.
Hey! I'm purdy sure I know you.....based on the next to last picture in this series... You look very familiar, I believe that I've seen you somewhere before.:whistling:
You told me you don't like to fish anymore...what's up with that?

By the way, how's basketball going?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts