Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is still holding up good, he goes for regular lab work and every now and then he will get a plattlette infusion. He will be going in a couple of weeks to see the progress of the last round of radiation. The Dr. said the last round of radiation, the kind he got, doesn't always have major results right after the series. But, for us to have him return and the effects of this kind of radiation sometimes takes longer to become effective. Just after his series of it, the MRI's showed no growth but also no shrinking either, so all our fingers are crossed and prayers are going out for him daily. Thanks to all and just wanted to touch base with you. I've been down with my back and just sitting for any length of time is getting better each day.

God bless all of you and Tight Lines!

Chris

·
Registered
412 Posts
Thanks Chris...best wishes for the little guy and your family. As for your back, do what the Doc says! PT is your friend!:angel:angel

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Thanks for the update Chris,,, yall are in our prayers :angel, remember if you ever need to talk, ive been there done that... They have amazing medicines these days,, im sure he will pull thru..

·
Super Moderator
27,947 Posts
Keepin' the little guy in my prayers.....also fer the family and medical staff:angel:angel:angel:angel:angel

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Thanks for the update Chris!!You ,Chandlerand The Family are always in my Prayers:angel, Do what the doc tells you and Just Take It easy So I can get you on the boat and do some Fishing!!! If you Need anything you got my #

·
Registered
479 Posts
Thanks for the update, Chris. Will continue to keep you, Chandler, and the rest of the family in my prayers...:angel

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,543 Posts
Thanks for the update andI just want you to know that our Lord has a special place for children in His heart. Jesus himself said suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid them not.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts