Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boat should be ready by next Wed. If all parts come in. Fuel leak was not Baja's fault but they fixed it anyway at no cost. A small hole had rusted inthe top of the sending unit. All electrical stuff is working now, was a lot of loose connections. New float switch and reposition pump and hose. Hope for good sea"s next weekend so we can get it out and catch some fish.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Good news James. I sure wish mine was that close. :banghead

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Markw4321, I guess you have to put up with me and if you had read my earlierpost you would know. Have a good night!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Boggy, it is fine now. I have to admitt there workmanship when they put the new cap on was far from good and they have had to come back and rework some things but we should be good to go now.

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Hey James, glad to hear it.... by the way,, your request is on the way,,,,:usaflag

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Reef F

Welcome back I found your post. Can't take the internet to seriously any way.Have fun, fish, live life to the fullest while we can. Life is to short anyway.Glad to hear you will be back up and running soon.

Wish I could get my flounder boat back up. My cape horn is good to go. But I have a little 25 hp mariner on a flounder rig that I dropped off at Emerald Coast Marine (hint ...hint...) on Tuesday morning. Hope it is back up and running soon so I don't miss the flounder run around the pass.

Mark W

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Glad to know that you"ll be wetting lines soon with your own boat James....The best of luck when you go out again......

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
REEL FEISTY (10/19/2007)Hi Mark, you know if there is anything I can do all you have to do is ask.
I do know that James and it sure is appreciated. When I get her back on the water, it is going to be a good day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts