2 Days to go! The weather looks like it's gonna be perfect (the Grand Lagoon Yach Club is protected from North / Northwest winds)
The prizes are stacking up - BC, Reg, Computer, Speargun, Lights, Bags, Wetsuits, Knives, Masks, Fins, and a lot more!
Don't forget about the raffles and door prizes.
Spectators are welcome and they can watch from the dock as we carve right below them.
Wish I could be there this year. Great event, great people all supporting a great cause!! Doesn't get any better than that. Everyone have fun and be safe! Win while you can I'll be back next year lol....
There's no pre-registration required for the Underwater Pumpkin Carving Contest.
Rules are pretty simple: (this is a summary)
1. No cuts or holes in the pumpkin before you're underwater
2. You can draw on your pumpkin before entering the water
3. NO BLEEDING!
4. You can use whatever tools you want - see rule 3
5. You'll have 1 hour to carve
6. Prizes will be awarded for the Largest, Best, and Ugliest pumpkins, as decided by our panel of guest judges.
More rules and directions will be discussed Saturday at Noon at the GLYC.