Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the new small boat due out in Febuary.Just google Ultraskiff.If you could mount a longtail on this bad boy it would be unstopable!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Doesn't look bad for small lakes and ponds but I don't think I'd take it anywhere with strong current. Looks like it would make a great duck boat. Looks pretty cool and interested to see the reviews.

·
VIP of the PFF
8,544 Posts
Alright dang it! Now I want one ! Rig it with led lighting and it should make a nice flounder rig as well. I didn't see a price, anybody know how much they are ?

·
Banned
3,674 Posts
Honestly! That's got to be the dumbest idea that I have ever seen. Why not just get a children's pool from the backyard and go fishing in that.

·
VIP of the PFF
8,544 Posts
Well we all have our opinions, but I think it has it's place with a lot of folks. Easy storage,and travel. I think it would make a great pond boat and I would love to have one in my arsenal.

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
How would you like to be coming back from the rigs on that? With an outgoing tide and a north wind! haha

I think I like the Soloskiff alot better...

http://www.soloskiff.com/

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm liking the soloskiff...haven't ever seen one. BUUUTTTT that thing looks to only be designed for shallow water with zero chop. Even fishing up in a bayou around here and a storm/wind kicks up you better be prepared to get out of dodge fast. Sweet looking skiff though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts