Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw some thing interesting last night at around 12,a arrangement of three lights on what seemed to be a triangular craft traveling low ,and super fast also not a bit of sound it spooked me it was 5 min. before a massive line of cop cars towing boats crossed the Pensacola beach bridge

do you have a story if so post it

·
Registered
396 Posts
I have a pretty crazy story. I grew up about 5 miles west of Carswell AFB in Fort Worth, TX. We lived in the country and about a half mile from my house was a secret base off in the woods. It was used to keep Nuclear weapons and other ordinance from the 40's until sometime when I was a small kid and it was pretty much abandoned. There were huge bunkers covered with earth with 10 inch thick Steel doors sunk down into a slot in the concrete so you would need equipment to open them.

I guess I had alot of ingenuity as a kid (plus I was raised using heavy machinery) so I cut my way through the fence,took a couple of hydraulic bottle jacks back there in my backpack and set them under the hinge on one of the doors and jacked it up far enough that I could pry it open. Inside, there was the room that housed the warheads and it had a HUGE stainless steel Vault door that was wide open and the shelves were all empty.

I looked down on the floor and saw a very strange drawing with symbols BURNED into the concrete floor. This was weird, like nothing I had seen nor have seen since. Something generated enough heat to burn symbols into the concrete, and it was charred black as well.

I was a little freaked out so I left and I did not go back for a year or so. When I took my cousin and my brother back there, in the spot where I saw this, the area had been cut away and the remnants of a chalk grid were left around the edges where obviously the Government had come in, documented it and removed it.

I did some research and learned that everything from the Roswell incident was taken to none other than Carswell AFB, and where would be the MOST secure location? The bunker that holds our nuclear arsenal.

I talked to some "UFO Experts" and they were interested in seeing the site but now the Government has decided to re-staff the location and has started new construction there.

I did not have the foresight to take photos when I was a kid but I wish that I had. I also wish that I had taken a photo of the fenced-in area next to the bunkers that had a sign saying "Radioactive Waste Burial Area KEEP OUT", especially since my Mom, Grandpa and everyone on our street got Cancer and we all drank the same well water- a little bit interesting if you ask me!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts