Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone having a UFC 200 party got room for one more? I'm happy to split the cost of ordering the fight. None of my friends are really into MMA and this is a huge card that I want to see!

·
Super Moderator
29,100 Posts
Most sports bars have it....Hooters/Ollies I know do the UFC cards...

·
Registered
29 Posts
I always go to Beef O bradys downtown. Get there an hour early to secure a spot, eat my dinner, then watch the fights. I wish I had a way to order it at the house, but the last time I did that my wife ruined the whole fight night for me by complaining the whole time...... and on top of that Ronda Rousey lost her fight.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha thanks for the suggestions. I will keep the restaurants in mind as a last resort. Been there, done that. I'd prefer to order it at someone's house.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I use the periscope app on the iPhone 6 plus or iPad and see all the fights for free. I used to go to the bars to see the fights but I don't drink. It's a lot of fun to be in a bar full of fun loving, loud, obnoxious drunks when all I wanted to do was maybe get something to eat and watch and possibly hear the fights. Damn I must be getting old and cheap. I have seen all the pay per views in the last year for free all from the comfort of my lazyboy. And I have been a fan of the UFC since 90's when you could only see them on video tape that you rented from BlockBuster.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts