Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
-=Desperado=- (11/10/2009)i pick my self and a few deck monkeys to deploy the baits
HAHAHAH, no one loves you more than you Will. Just messing. If it were anyone at anytime I would chose my Grandfather who was a fisherman by trade in Ireland in the early 1900's. He immigrated to the US in 1922 and died when I was 11. He was hard as a stone and drunk as a skunk. That would be a great fishing trip. If it were a PFF'r, the list is long and I will exclude all of the wonderful people who have taken me, even those that I have paid to take me. This will be a person who commands respect and is not the only one, there are so manygreat membersbut it would be Daddytime. If he was not able to go it would be a trip on the Southern Breeze.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
I would have to say my Dad....don't care about the money, fame or any of that....just liked fishing with my Dad that is no longer with us...:angel.....and he was one heck of a fisherman too!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I would take my son. May not be in the big money, but we would have an experience to remember. And hey, we both placed in the Outcast Family Rodeo last summer, so we might have a chance.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts