Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have been invited to fish a two man team fishing tournament. Big Money on the line. Fame, Fortune, endorsement dealsand the works. You only get one shot.

Who would you pick as your partner?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Freespool (9/18/2008)You willing to bet on that? 500 bucks says me and JHOGUE can beat yall:poke
travis count me in that bet i want to win some money!!!

guys freespool and jhouge are some of the best i persanally know

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I'd pick Death From Above foranything fromredfish to billfish if I was entering tournaments, but here recently I haven't been messing with them.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
P-cola_Native (9/18/2008)I'd pick Death From Above foranything fromredfish to billfish if I was entering tournaments, but here recently I haven't been messing with them.
I don't know about the Redfish and Billfish part, but Dude and gig a flounder.... He's a bad Man.....

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Thats just a small part of the fishing we do, and mainly during cobia season. I fish the boat ALOT more than the pier. Pick your poison and lets have a shootout, not sharkfishing though cause thats too much of a hassle and mess

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Garbo (9/18/2008)
P-cola_Native (9/18/2008)I'd pick Death From Above foranything fromredfish to billfish if I was entering tournaments, but here recently I haven't been messing with them.
I don't know about the Redfish and Billfish part, but Dude and gig a flounder.... He's a bad Man.....
Gigging might be what he's doing right now, but I'd put him on my boat fishing for anything.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
JEC for my partner- always on time, brings ice and beer, cleans fish, and wouldn't be caught dead in capri pants like that guy has on in the pic.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Well, once it is such a BIG TIME event and with SO MANY GREAT FISHING FOLKS I would have to pick......

Emeraldcozy - See we would be out of the hunt so I would need a drinking partner...........

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
off route II (9/19/2008)if its offshore blue water i choose wade (DT2)
Driscoll, you arent the only one that would pick him either.I was in a Bar in St. Thomas(jk) once and overheard someone say he could smell Blue Marlin. Wouldn't it be cool if his next boat was named BloodHound.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts