Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a brief summary of what's going on.

About a year ago, we had a stray cat start roaming around our apartments for a while and eventually dropped 6 kittens literally RIGHT ON our doorstep. We raised them until they were old enough to give away except for two that we decided to keep.

Well, up until now, we have been able to take care of them, but with my mom's health getting worse and worse wach day, we are now no longer to take care of them. I really don't want to give up these cats but we don't have much of a choice. They are beautiful, loving kittens that are the sweetest things in the world. This really does gurt me that I have to post this but it's something that has to be done.

The cats are named Biggun and Miny.

Biggun is a male, orange with white stripes all through his body and is a generally pretty lazy cat, as in, he doesn't tear things up and scratch everything.

Miny is a female, almost solid orange with a few spots of white and is honestly the most loving cat that I have ever seen. She will lay with you all day and loves to play with any toy you can imagine.

I'm trying to find a good home for then ASAP. These cats are are so precious that I can't believe I have to do this, but it has to be done.

I am including everything needed to take care of these cats, from the food bowl all the way to a brush.

I can post pics if needed in the morning. PM me for more info.

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,189 Posts
I have learned to wait for a successful completion of Cat transaction so as to not piss anybody off...

:angel:angel:angel:angel

Jim

·
Banned
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
come on guys i know somebody wants two kittens, they are in need of a home before my mom gets home from the hospital or theyre going to the pound

1 - 13 of 13 Posts