1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Bearded Brotula
14,078 Posts
How many rattles on that one?

·
PFF Official Referee
5,257 Posts
I'da emptied the whole clip. I hate snakes... I just got the goosebumps thinking bout them bastards...

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
We also came across a timber rattler last year while planting our food plots. We left the shotgun in the car so the guy that plants out plots killed it with a machete....there was no way any of us were going to get close enough to kill it with a machete.:)

·
Registered
944 Posts
Dang Craig...!

Glad I had a PTA mtg or something so I wasn't able to help you!....I'll bet you weren't below the road. I haven't seen a snake down in "hog country "
in years...

·
Registered
225 Posts
Was this the guy with the machete? (R-Rated)

I have to throw this in here. Check out actionfiguretherapy.com, and the video titled "I Love My Job".
" I beat 'em in the head with my machete"

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Looks like you took out a mating pair,should make a differance in the future population.I killed a ground rattlerlast weekend in blackwater.Watch your step!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
To bad the hides got buggered up,there is a sporting goods store over in blountstown who pays for them. 2 or 3 bucks a foot,for the whole snake. I took several over there last time I went to the dentist,made 50 bucks.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I have to throw this in here. Check out actionfiguretherapy.com, and the video titled "I Love My Job".
" I beat 'em in the head with my machete"

(Adult Content)

Cracks me up every time... "Like a mustache with titties" :D

·
Registered
602 Posts
Snake

Me and Terry Marsh killed one Sunday morning with 14 rattles and a button. I just thought we had killed a big un, but you got us beat!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts