Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend called a few minutes ago and wanted to see if I wanted to hunt in Camden at their lease because 1 guy was sick and can't make it, but I promised wife we would go look for furniture since I have been hunting all week in alabama already. Damn it that's gonna leave a mark.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
give her your card and go to the woods....geez:thumbsup:
or better still.....just get rid of the problem.
like the song says.....i'm gonna miss her. but i don't.:thumbup:

jack

Reactions: Kenton

·
Registered
14,764 Posts
I think it's hilarious, all the big talkers on here that would be holding up couch pillows and testing love seats just like you all weekend. The last time my wife took me shopping for a "sectional sofa". I strolled into the furniture store and announced to the sales lady that "I wanted to see the biggest sexual they had".......I have not had to go back
Oh and FYI the deer are practically committing suicide in Camden this week

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
You guys are something. I hunt as often as I want to, and I never have to ask permission to go.

Of course, I don't want to go hunting any more because I don't like picking up my clothes out of the front yard. So technically, I still go as often as I want to. :)

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
..... I strolled into the furniture store and announced to the sales lady that "I wanted to see the biggest sexual they had".......I have not had to go back....
I may have to try that....it's about time for a few chairs here soon. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
You guys are something. I hunt as often as I want to, and I never have to ask permission to go.

Of course, I don't want to go hunting any more because I don't like picking up my clothes out of the front yard. So technically, I still go as often as I want to. :)
Man. I'm really depressed now. I told my wife about this thread. She told me that those weren't my clothes. They belonged to her boyfriends who would always run out the door when they saw my truck pulling up.

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
Man. I'm really depressed now. I told my wife about this thread. She told me that those weren't my clothes. They belonged to her boyfriends who would always run out the door when they saw my truck pulling up.
Bahahahaaaaaa!! Now that there is funny!!

·
Registered
12,945 Posts

Say whatever you have to say to make yourself feel better.

·
Auburn Grad - 1999
3,551 Posts
I don't want to tell you what your missing but I hunted in Camden last weekend and the bucks were running the does like crazy. I saw 5 bucks Sunday morn chasing does and a big half rack Sunday afternoon. Heres a video of a wide 6pt I passed on that morn.

http://youtu.be/bkWoipP0nss

After 18 years my wife knows better than to ask me about shopping during hunting season.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
you guys are making some really funny jokes about the situation but......
when it's your turn, you won't think it's so funny.
when one of your friends calls and say, "hey, did you know james ray and your wife are at the moose lodge......what are you going to do then, smart asses?

jack

1 - 20 of 49 Posts